Self employed

We ensure professional accounting for self-employed as well as people employed in the CIS system.
  • business registration and cancellation for Self -employed
  • business registration and cancellation for Partnership
  • NIN
  • Self-Assessment Tax Return (including CIS )
  • Payroll
  • documents translation
  • Bookkeeping
Contact us…

Limited companies (Ltd)

We provide complex accounting services for LTD companies, starting from company registration to complete accounting.
  • company registration (registration at Companies House)
  • annual return, accounts, Corporation Tax
  • Self-Assessment for Directors
  • payroll
  • VAT
  • Bookkeeping
Contact us…


We ensure professional bookkeeping for the company all the time, precise administration and control of documents.
  • Complete documents administration for the company
  • Assets / Equipment Ledger Maintenance
  • Expenses & General Ledger Maintenance
  • Preparing Ageing Reports & Summaries
  • Management Reports, Profit & Loss Reports
  • Complete year-end accounts soon after the accounting year and file them online with HMRC
  • Payroll Reconciliations
  • Paye Account Reconciliations
  • Vat Return
Contact us…


We help in claiming the following benefits: Working Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit, Child Benefit, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay, Maternity Allowance.

Other services

  • help with opening bank account
  • help with exchanging your driver’s license for a British one
  • we arrange NIN interviews
  • we write letters and appeals to HMRC and other institutions, we translate official correspondence
  • a range of other services
Contact us…